NFL Conference Championship Parlay Bet: Picking an Over and an Under
NFL Conference Championship Parlay Bet: We took all the Best Bets from our NFL Conference Championship bet tips, predictions, and picks from Anthony Cervino and Pauly Parlays on PointsBet.
We then created a 3-leg parlay from Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers and Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs.
See which NFL Conference Championship bets could help you pull a parlay that pays nearly 10 times our initial investment.
💰 A winning bet of 25 units on this 3-leg parlay would pay 204.02. 💰
Any new signups to PointsBet can get 4 Risk-Free Bets Up to $1,000. Claim this offer now!
NFL Conference Championship Parlay Bet
Picks in this article
TB @ GB | 01/24, 3:05 PM
TB @ GB | 01/24, 3:05 PM
BUF @ KC | 01/24, 6:40 PM
Buccaneers @ Packers: Over 51 (-115)
Head-to-head, this Buccaneers-Packers pick is difficult to project, which is why my Best Bet is wagering the Total going in the direction of the Over. …
- The Over is 5-5 in the Buccaneers’ past 10 games, but 2-1 in their past three, but failing to hit last week.
- The Over is 6-4 in the Packers’ past 10 games, hitting in each of their past three following three straight games with the Total falling Under.
- The Over is 4-2 in the past six meetings between the Buccaneers and Packers, 1-2 in their past three, with the Total hitting the Under back in Week 6. Back in Week 6, the Total was set at 55 and missed by (-7) points.
- The Over is 8-0 in the Packers’ past eight games in January.
- The Over is 6-0 in the Packers’ past six postseason games.
- The Over is 6-1 in the Buccaneers’ past seven games as a road underdog.
I could have an ulcer breaking down this game. It is that close.
While I like the Buccaneers to win outright, the Packers could do so as well, which is why I can’t blame anyone for wagering in either direction. However, Tom Brady is the difference-maker for me, for reasons explained in the above blurb.
Read the full Buccaneers-Packers Bet Guide.
Under 53 (+100)
This is only my best bet because we don’t know who is starting at QB for the Chiefs.
After these two teams combined for just 39 points last week, weather could be a factor come Sunday. With an initial forecast of freezing temperatures, wind gusts of close to 30 mph, and a potential sleet storm, expect these teams to lean on the run throughout the AFC Championship game.
More dependence on the ground game typically means fewer possessions and points. Also of note, when the Chiefs visited the Bills in Week 6, they put up a grand total of 43 points. — Pauly Parlays
Read the full Bills-Chiefs Bet Guide.
Want to place a bet for this NFL Conference Championship Parlay Bet?
BetMGM is offering a special promo offer for new customers: Sign up, Bet $1, and Win $100 in free bets if an NFL playoff team scores a touchdown. Register and claim this offer today!
Want more offers? Place a wager this weekend with welcome and special offers at our preferred football sportsbooks for NFL Conference Championship bets.
Want more tips? Read our full NFL Conference Championship Bet Tips coverage.